Hallo David,

thanks for the explanation.
So, the configurator is just a "wrapper" for the ConfigAdminService to read
json and transfer it into a key value format, right?

I still have problems to use the
I put a test.json file in the OSGI-INF/configurator folder of a bundle with the
following content:
{
  // Resource Format Version
  ":configurator:resource-version" : 1,

  // First Configuration
  "my.config":
  {
    "test.securityEnabled": false,
    "test.test": false
  }
}

In addition, I have an annotation for holding the values:
public @interface MyConfig
{
    boolean test_securityEnabled () default true;
    boolean test_test() default true;
}

Besides that, I've a custom GoGo command for configuration. But I am not sure,
if this is really needed for loading the json?

Unfortunately, the json is obviously not loaded.
Both values are set to true, according to the default value.

Do I have to do something in addition to load the json file?

Thanks,
Philipp