Hi,

If you do not have a "consumer" component active for the service ISecurityChecker you won't have an instance of it created because the default is to delay the activation until someone request it.

In order to test, you can use the immediate property : *@Component(immediate = true...*

This means that as soon as DS received a configuration from CM your component will be activated and an instance of its service will be registered.

Btw, I suggest you to start by simple examples and only then start to play with adding a Map or annotation parameter:

    @Activate
    public void activate(ComponentContext pInjectedComponentContext)
With the pInjectedComponentContext object you can access the related dictionary. I used to do that and pass it to a converter in order to obtain object from that dictionary instead to have a Map.

I do not understand what do you meant about 'how to get the PID?', since you already have defined it in your component: *configurationPid = "my.config"*

regards

Cristiano