Hi Jörg,

On Fri, 2018-08-10 at 11:06 +0200, Jörg Hoh wrote:
> and it turns
> it that this library uses both the JVM-provided classes as well as
> the
> classes provided by the sling bundle, thus failing to run properly.

What error do you get? Is it the cheerful uses constraints violation?
One possible problem is that the packages exported by the Sling are not
substitutable with the ones exported by the JVM, thus leading to
inconsistent class spaces.

One possible solution is to tweak the packages exported by the JVM so
that they are substitutable with the ones form the Sling bundle.

But that leads me to the question - do you export javax.activation from
both the system bundle and the Sling bundle?

Thanks,

Robert