Hi Robert,

this 3rd party library is a bit complicated ... from what I understood it
hasn't been developed with OSGI in mind (but rather for application server
use), and fiddles around with classloaders etc. I was told that the this
library internally internally loads classes from the JVM, effectivly
ignoring the OSGI classloader partially.

Our idea is allow this bundle (we packaged the library into a single
bundle) to use the javax.activation classes from the JVM directly, and
ignore the sling bundle for it; all the other bundles are supposed to use
the sling bundle though. This would have the least impact to the rest of
the system.

Today we tried to export the JVM classes by fragment bundle with the export
statement "javax.activation;version=0.0.1" and import this version from the
bundle; while this made the bundle use the fragment as we intended, all
other bundles were now using this fragment as well (which was not our plan).

Do you see any other option we can try?