I don't know about anyone else, but I would personally recommend against
trying to take gogo remote, mostly out of fear that the implementations are
not very hardened from a security perspective.

I feel far better using a tried and true ssh server to the system and once
logged in through ssh, telnet over to gogo. It's round-about, but much,
much less cause for concern.

Just my two cents,
- Ray

 (@rotty3000)