Hi all,
As mobile and web app world expect really nice graphics and beautiful
interfaces, i think the Apache Flex book should have a good section where the
reader can have a complete guide about how to customize the Flex graphics
interface, effects and so on....starting from the easiest way to the most
complex, but performance saver, method.

Thanks to everybody makes all of this possible.

Angelo

Sent from my 