In case you have not heard on the other thread, the O'Reilly book idea is dead.
But not the book itself. I'm in the process of contacting other publishers, and
will keep everyone informed of the progress. Meanwhile, keep posting your
suggestions of "what I had to learn the hard way when I learned Flex" to this
thread.

Again, this will be a beginner-to-intermediate book. More advanced topics will
be covered in a following cookbook-style book, so I'm only looking for
beginner-to-intermediate topic suggestions at this stage.

Thanks all,

Joseph Balderson, Flex & Flash Platform Developer :: http://joeflash.ca
Author, Professional Flex 3 :: http://tinyurl.com/proflex3book