Thanks for the reply, I was considering using them, I did notice that they
have a property that can be set not to save the image to the camera roll. I
will consider this, and if let you know of my progress. Thanks again.

From: OmPrakash Muppirala [via Apache Flex Users]
[mailto:ml-node+s2333346n5539...@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 7:13 PM
To: Kwolbert
Subject: Re: Delete image from camera roll

Kwolbert,

Have you looked at one of the ANEs available?
Perhaps this one has the feature you are looking for:
http://distriqt.com/native-extensions#camera

Thanks,
Om

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Kwolbert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to use the CameraUI class call to take a picture. But the picture
is
> of members check stubs which is sensitive information, so I don't want to
> stored that image on the device itself. However android saves all images
> using the the cameraUI class. Is any way to prevent android from saving
the
> image in the camera roll or deleting a it from the camera roll when done
> with the image?
> Thanks
> Keith
>

> --

  _____

below:

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Delete-image-from-camera-roll
-tp5513p5539.html

To unsubscribe from Delete image from camera roll, click here
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?mac
ro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=5513&code=a3dvbGJlcnRAYW1pc2N1LmNvbXw1NTEzfC02Nz
cyNjE5Mw==> .

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?mac
ro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.names
paces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.we
b.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.nam
l-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.n
aml> NAML