Yes, I download that app, just what I am looking for! Going to try to give it a
go. Will keep you posted. Thanks Again !

From: Javier Guerrero García [via Apache Flex Users]
[mailto:ml-node+s2333346n5583...@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 1:02 PM
To: Kwolbert
Subject: Re: Delete image from camera roll

Yes, but it doesn't have to :) Have a look at look4color app, does exactly
that :)

Check your app rendermode, adjust camera resolution to match screen
resolution, disable scaling and smoothing, and it should be silk smooth :)
You can even layer some cool UI on top of it

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Kwolbert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the response, I have tried this but the camera view is too
> sluggish!

  _____

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Delete-image-from-camera-roll-tp5513p5583.html

To unsubscribe from Delete image from camera roll, click here
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=5513&code=a3dvbGJlcnRAYW1pc2N1LmNvbXw1NTEzfC02NzcyNjE5Mw==>
 .