I think this will required more panic for me. I mean I need to change the
way of application update as well.
My problem will be solved if I can find some tool which wrap Adobe AIR and
My app in single unit. When we run this unit it will check for Abode AIR in
the machine and if it does not find it will first install Adobe AIR and
then my app. That all for me.