Since microsoft launched the Anniversary edition of Windows 10 a few weeks
ago, my Flex projects nolonger run.  I know they have implemented an
intelligent pause feature, which is ok if it resumed ok, but what seesm to
be happening is the code in my creationcomplete is running before the
resume/play is clicked, which is causing calls my to be unable to assign a
source to a video display.  It ends up locking the movie, and because I
can't replace the flash player with a debug version I'm having to get
creative.   If I move all the code out of the creationComplete behind a
button that I add, and click microsoft's new play button, then my button,
everything works.

Has anybody else seen this?  Anybody got any idea what I can add to my flex
project to detect when the movie is resumed?

Many thanks
Richard