On 9/20/16, 11:43 AM, "OK" <p...@olafkrueger.net> wrote:

>Thanks Peter and Alex, I'll try to implement it. It's probably a good
>exercise.
>I'll start with studying the existing code... we'll see... don't expect
>too
>much ;-)

Hi Olaf,

Thanks for volunteering.  I don't remember how familiar you are with
framework development; it is a bit different from application development,
and FlexJS components that cross-compile are even more complex, but I'm
sure you will eventually be successful if you have the time and patience
to put up with being on the bleeding edge.  We want to learn from your
experience as to what else we need in both documentation and code so
others can create and share components as well.

So, feel free to ask questions and prepare for bumps in the road ahead.

Thanks,
-Alex