Thanks Alex, <inject_html> is working fine. It was my fault.

Now i have successfully injected the amf.js  in the index.html but i am not
getting how can i acccess & call java script variable & methods. I checked
the createJS & cordova implementation but luck. I am trying to access
"document" in my class but getting compiler error. Please suggest.

public function serialize():void
{
        COMPILE::JS
        {
           var data:Object = {any: 'data',you: 'like!'};
           var encodedData:Object = document.AMF.stringify(data); // AMF is a
javascript object.
           trace(encodedData);
        }
}