This is my experience trying to connect to BlazeDS with AMFJS:

I tried connecting AMFJS to BlazeDS , ping only, it worked with Internet
Explorer 11 and with MS Edge using url:
http://localhost/ccradius_2/amfjstest.html. With Firefox, Opera and Chrome I
get: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing with either url.

If it helps anyone:
Html server ulr =  http://test.ccradius_2.com/amfjstest.html
Also tried Html server ulr = http://localhost/ccradius_2/amfjstest.html
Tomcat/BlazeDS server url = http://localhost:8080/ccurbiz/messagebroker/amf

I did try to add a domain exception in the Apache httpd server in the
VirtualHosts with: (I tried a bunch of stuff this is the latest)

    ErrorLog "logs/error-debug.log"
    # CustomLog "logs/error-custom.log"

    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"

    Header set X-Frame-Options: "sameorigin"
    Header set X-XSS-Protection: "1; mode=block"

    Header always set Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'self'
http://localhost:8080; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'
http://localhost:8080 'self' http://localhost:8080; object-src 'self' ;
block-all-mixed-content; plugin-types application/pdf;"

As for the AS script I'm just using AMFJS's example code:
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.getElementById("lableid").value = "change in text
or whatever 200";

        var amfClient = new amf.Client("flex",
"http://localhost:8080/ccurbiz/messagebroker/amf";);
        var p = amfClient.invoke("com.ccradius.test.Test ", "ping", []);

        p.then(
            function(res) {
                                document.getElementById("lableid2").value =
"SUCCESS";
                console.log(res.data);
            },
            function(err) {
                                document.getElementById("lableid2").value =
"ERROR";
                console.log("ping errror");
            }
        );

    </script>

Unless I find a work around, I'm going to try to Atmosphere
(https://github.com/Atmosphere/atmosphere) , but I have a question similar
to the previous post would I be able to use atmosphere with FlexJS code and
compile?

Thx!
Carlos