On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:27 AM, leokan23 <l...@best-web.gr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1st thanks for making this happen. I love flex and i want to be able to use
> it in the web again. I am on FDT because it integrates flexjs perfectly and
> i have already seen the examples and i am on the latest dev version from
> the
> installger 0.0.8.
>
> I am not sure about Maven.
>
> My goal is to learn the new framework and then build a web version of our
> tablet app [1] in order to be accessible from a browser too.

If you don't mind, can you please document all the things you do before you
are fully set up?  That would go a long way for others following you.  We
don't have a good 'Setting up FlexJS with IDEs' document and I think this
is a good opportunity to do this.

For example, here are the 'Setting up Flex SDK with IDEs' documents:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=33298813

Thanks,
Om