You can also simply open the web browser's built in debugging tools if your
IDE doesn't support debugging. Browsers like Chrome and Firefox understand
source maps too, so you'll see the original ActionScript.

I wrote a couple of tutorials:

https://nextgenactionscript.com/tutorials/source-maps-chrome-debug-actionscript/
https://nextgenactionscript.com/tutorials/source-maps-firefox-debug-actionscript/

- Josh