Hi,

When you say "compiling" do you mean compiling to SWF or cross-compiling
to JS?

If the latter, for MDL, you may need to add the options:

-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=HTML.swc:defaults.css
-html-template=${basedir}/src/main/resources/mdl-js-index-template.html

Where ${basedir} is the MDLExample project.

Thanks,
-Alex