Hi, great to see something is moving on this... :)

For example, we could create some like this... see attachtment ...just to
have an idea... the graphic line is to do invent something really new...
that worth to try but the cost would be really big... i think that if you
can fuse various graphics concept we can create something new, actual,
lightweight and attractive.... i mean, we can obviously discuss on it...but
i think this way of thinking would be the winning one...

i mean, the clean osx graphic, the natural material colorus, the gradient
for a little bit of "pepper" on the ui ( that i personally miss on material
approach)... just to clearify, i can give the graphic object and
concepts...but i have NO IDEA how to put them in flexjs stuff.... :/...

Angelo

[image: Schermata 2017-07-28 alle 09.28.48.png]