The advantage of FlexJS is that it is not a corporate-controlled open
source project.  That should make it easier for you to participate and
make a difference.  The current Chart code doesn't have logarithmic axes,
but you could the one to create them.  If a bug is bugging you, you can be
the one to fix it and thus truly make your app robust/bug-free.

FlexJS is made up of lots of small pieces called beads.  Hopefully,
regular axes can easily be swapped out for log axes, and if browser update
and some piece of code needs changing, that code is in a bead and a
different bead can be swapped in.

FlexJS is one-stop-shopping for an SDK that supports both extensible
markup (MXML) and an object-oriented language (AS).

HTH,
-Alex