+1

Am 08.08.2017 um 15:11 schrieb Josh Tynjala:
PMC,

We should consider a 0.8.1 release with some of the recent bug fixes. The
IntelliJ IDEA fix, in particular, seems especially important, considering
this thread. Developers want to to try FlexJS in a familiar IDE, and 0.8.0
makes that harder right now.

It's also like to get the MXML source maps fix released too. We could
cherry pick some other fixes too, if anyone has some that they think are
important.

- Josh