Hi,

I'm facing a problem when I try to undo/redo a text change inside a text
area or text input. Both Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y aren't working properly when caps
lock is on. If I turn off caps lock, it works.

The problem seems to occur only in Chrome. Using Firefox or Safari I did not
have any problems. I also tested in two different OS: Windows and Mac (same
problem in both).

I'm using Chrome version 60.0.3112.90, Flash Player version 26.0.0.151 and
Flex SDK 4.16.0.

Does anyone have an idea of how to solve this problem?