You can try monkey-patching EditManager like so:

                                        switch(event.charCode)
                                        {
                                                case 122:       // small z
                                                case 90: // fixed caps lock
problem
                                                        /* pre-Argo and on the
mac then ignoreNextTextEvent */
                                                        if
(!Configuration.versionIsAtLeast(10,1) && (Capabilities.os.search("Mac OS") >
-1))

ignoreNextTextEvent = true;
                                                        if(event.shiftKey){
                                                                redo();