So, I played around with AMF today, adding SWF code for RemoteObject.  For
me, the RemoteObjectAMFTest in examples/flexjs is working against the
SampleAmfWebApp in examples/amf for both SWF and JS.  I don't think I had
to touch the JS code in amf.js.  That's better than I was expecting.  Am I
not doing something right or is there some other problem that needs
solving?

Some observations along the way:

I was able to talk to the server in SWF code just by using
NetConnection.call and passing in CommandMessages and RemotingMessages,
but the amf.js code seems to be sending an ActionMessage wrapped around
the CommandMessage and RemotingMessage.  Is that wrapping what
NetConnection does?

I'm tempted to try to refactor amf.js into several AS classes.  Is that
worth doing or are there bigger fish to fry?

The amf.js code includes a Promise implementation.  If we refactor to AS,
should we try to use promises or make the API more compatible with regular
Flex?  I'm leaning towards compatibility with regular Flex.

Thoughts?
-Alex