No problem, but I can think of a couple of PayPal URLs where you can thank
me more than enough if you wish ;)

Now seriously... didn't the name of the property itself and the reference
docs give you any hints that there could be the solution to your issue? (I
mean instead of waiting 2 days and a half for someone to answer?)

"I have issues with the splash screen scaling" ->
"splashScreenScaleMode".... wasn't it pretty intuitive?