Hey Jeff:

Sorry, didn't mean to insult. My bad. Just that you led with...

"At my organization, we've used Flex for probably 10 years now and we have what
I think may be one of the largest Flex codebases (over 200k lines of source)."
If it quacks like a duck... LOL.

But I see your type of question come up over and over as so many people are
trying to use antiquated tools when a day or two of investment will solve a
multitude of problems for you. It's indeed hard to replace mainframe legacy
systems, but it's a tiny business investment to fix this particular instance.

Best regards,

Erik