Hey Bill:

Some more thoughts since I didn't answer all your questions.

In-app purchases will get you more subscribers than making them enter a credit
card online so there is an advantage you should consider may make up the
difference of the cut Apple takes.

You are transferring the pain of payment from the user to you. You go here and
sign up and enter your merchant account info, and then you don't need to think
about it anymore, payments will end up in your account.

https://developer.apple.com/in-app-purchase/
<https://developer.apple.com/in-app-purchase/>

Something to think about. And no, you can't use Stripe with your in-app
purchases with Apple unless it's just a merchant account you can supply to
Apple. That would be convenient for sure.

Anyway, read about the in-app purchases at that link, and then read the docs on
the ANE as you will find it's pretty simple. Like a half-day or so of effort.

Cheers,

Erik