Am 30.11.2010 09:47, schrieb Arda Tunccekic:
> Maybe Quickstarter was usefull with the slow loading StarOffice suite,
> but OO and LO already load up pretty quick.
>
> And no one uses it here as I see. I don't use it too. I think it would
> be switched off by default or removed..

Disagree... makes a *big* difference in LibO startup time here...

Sample/simple document opening time:

With Quickstarter running: about 1 second

Without Quickstarter running: about 8 seconds

I don't really care what the default is, but it definitely should not be
removed completely until a *lot* more optimization is done.

--

Best regards,

Charles