I cannot update the pdfimport extention from the link you gave me. I have
downloaded the extention for linux x86, open it and a message box appear
saying that "the extention does not work in this computer".

Here is the screenshot of the pdf showing in LibreOffice:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/5357/pdfinlibreoffice.png
Here is it in okular (as it should be):
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7338/pdfinokular.png
Here is the pdf: http://www.box.net/shared/pxiql9ux87