Hi again,

Am 06.02.2011 02:07, schrieb NoOp:
> On 02/05/2011 01:46 PM, Raffaele Mancuso wrote:

> <quote>
> Not supported:
>
>     * Native PDF forms
>     * Proper paragraphs
>     * Processing layout of LaTeX PDF
>     * Import of complex vector graphics elements
>     * Conversion of tables
>     * Import of EPS graphics
>     * RTL (right-to-left) text/font support
> </quote>
> I know that doesn't help... but apparently it is what it is.

Does this disclaimer also cover the problem, that in many cases you
get each single character as a separate object? I donĀ“t think so.

This makes it practically impossible to just do a minor rephrasing
of the text, which would be a very common task:

http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/56838/materialliste.pdf

Stefan