On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I think editing posts can lead to confusions about the main thrust of what was
> being discussed.  In at least 1 case i have seen it used to reverse the
> meaning
> of the original post.
>
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Oh, well in that case, be sure to include every possible message in
all threads so we can clutter up the email list, raise the bandwidth
and make long and confusing posts with alternating top-posts mixed
with bottom-posts, like this one.

Let's not strive for clarity or brevity - no matter what the cost.  We
can all emulate Microsoft and spread the FUD far and wide.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

</sarcasm>