Le 2011-02-10 05:06, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :
Hi,

I've forwarded your mail to the germanspeaking discuss-list, where the members of the
"box-team" are very active.

I'm sure, that one of them will reply soon to your offer, Tim. ;)

Sigrid

Hi Sigrid:

I wasn't sure who to leave this with. Could you also send along a note to the German team that the included PhotoAlbum extension returns a "Basic" error? So it is unusable as is. They may want to fix the problem or exclude it from the pack. It is a shame as it is a really useful extension. Note that I did not install LibreOffice 3.3 from the disc as I had already installed it.

Pass on my congratulations to the German team. A really excellent disc.

Thanks

Marc