On 2011-02-12 10:11 PM, Alan Shore wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Luiz Oliveira wrote:
>> Icons are beautiful even as said Florian on twitter. I installed it
>> extensions have been preserved and an icon LibreOffice was
>> installed on the Gnome panel. So far had no problems. I'll continue
>> testing.

> ICON is beautiful,I agree!

I completely and totally disagree, at least for Windows XP...

1. The Quickstarter icon is just a plain/blank white, with a tiny arrow
or something in the top right corner

2. The document icons did not change, they are the old ones I had to
manually fix up when Openoffice 3.2.1 removed the colorized icons...

So, how can I *easily* (ie, please don't tell me I have to go in and
change each one manually *again*) cause LibO to implement the new icons?

The installer should really take care of this - or at least provide an
option, the same way it does for file associations...

Hmmm.... I just realized... I always do the 'custom' install... might
that be the problem?

--

Charles