On 2011-02-17 2:14 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
> On 2011/02/17 12:50 PM  Tom Davies wrote:
>> With my fairly standard web-based email-client it would be a
>> nightmare.

> In what way? I just checked YahooMailWebService and it is simple to
> intersperse comments and to have proper quote attributes.

I'm sure Tom would welcome details, as I wasn't able to find a way to
enable standard quote attributions or the use of the standard '>' quote
character... so, 'simple'...? Not quite...

>> If the list allowed html posts then i could do inline,
>> interspersed comments but then that would open up huge other
>> problems so it is not really feasible.

> You can do inline, interspersed comments in plain text using
> YahooMailWebService very easily. I just checked it out.

If that is the case, it is not obvious how to do so... so again, please
provide details for Tom (and anyone else using yahoo)...

--

Best regards,

Charles