On 2011-02-15 12:38 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
> The question is how much we want to alienate first-time users and
> office users? Who is more important to please, 'geeks' or potential
> new users?

You don't have to alienate them... just some gentle prodding in the
beginning is enough for most people, explaining that it is the style of
the LibO lists to bottom/in-line post, with a link to the 'Learn2Quote'
page posted earlier...

What really irks me are the jerks who simply refuse to abide by a lists
general guidelines... and  they can get away with it here because no one
will ban them for refusing to comply.

--

Best regards,

Charles