Le 2011-03-18 12:16, Sisyphos a écrit :
Hi,

is it possible to set this in writer? I would like to have no space
between several headlines, lists or numbered lists without the need to
define for each of that cases a new paragraph style.

Thank you for ideas or work-a-rounds and bye,
Sisyphos

Not specifically for that reason, but my workaround is to set styles with space *before* paragraphs rather than after them. For instance, Body Text has 6pt before the paragraph, lists have 3 pt before the paragraph, header 3 has 18 pt before paragraph and so on. That way, I find very few situations where I need to manually correct what comes by default with styles.

Just make sure that your general options are set up adequately. Especially important: this option should be UNchecked: Options –> LibreOffice Writer –> Compatibility –> Add paragraph space and table space at the top of the page (3rd item)

One drawback of my approach is that I had to redefine the entire style sheet when I first started to use Microsoft Office XP, OpenOffice 2 and OpenOffice 3. Fortunately, when I moved to LibreOffice, I was able to save my settings by copying the Preference folder from OpenOffice.org to LibreOffice.

--

Michel Gagnon – mic...@mgagnon.net <mailto:mic...@mgagnon.net>
Montréal (Québec, Canada) – mgagnon.net <http://mgagnon.net>