2011/4/7 Diane Marie <dmariee2...@yahoo.com>

> I saw an article about libreoffice, a free download. I downloaded it. I
> could
> not open it. I asked for help, here.
>

> This morning I've received more than a dozen replies. None of them make any
> common sense--at all: none address my question. I am not the "Landis"
> person.
>
> So I will repeat: I have downloaded LibreOffice. It won't open. How do I
> open
> it? I have no computer/Internet training.
>
> Thank you.

Wich operative system are you using?
 Windows?
 Linux?
 Mac?

In any case, did you downloaded the LibreOffice installer from
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/ ? If you did, then, our answer should
depend on the system are you using.

In the Windows case, I suppose you've dowloaded a file named
LibO_3.3.2_Win_x86_install_multi.exe<http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.3.2/win/x86/LibO_3.3.2_Win_x86_install_multi.exe>
,
in that case you must double-click on it and the installer will do all the
work (but you must click "Accept" when the program ask for it).

In the Mac case, i can't answer, i don't know the system.

In the Linux case, i don't think that you are using linux, but... in any
case, i think it's preferible install using the standard way of your system,
the "software center" in Ubuntu, or with other tools in other distributions.

Kind regards.

--
- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -