From: Hugo Osvaldo Barrera <h...@osvaldobarrera.com.ar>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 18 April, 2011 7:20:08
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Opening a PPS file in not-presentation mode

Hi all,

I'm trying to open PPS files but *not* in presentation mode.
For some reason, all presentation files, are opened in presentation mode, and
when I hit ESC, LO just closes.  Pressing F5 does nothing, and right click does
not give me an option.

I read online that I need to rename files, or something similar, is this so?
Do
I need to move the files over to a rw mount, and rename them in order to just
open them in non-presentation mode, or was I just fed rubbish?

Thank all,

-- Hugo Osvaldo Barrera