On 05/25/2011 11:14 AM, Mike. wrote:
> On 5/23/2011 at 8:36 PM NoOp wrote:
> |Can you try modifying the Envelope style as I mentioned in my other
> |post? If that works, then we might have something that we can take to
> |the bug reports. This is from my other post:
> |
> |> OK. I found that #6 3/4 (Personal) Envelope printed the Sender and
> |> Addressee about 1" to the right of where they should be (opposite
> Mike's
> |> of being too far to the left. So I opened the Envelope Style and
> found
> |> that it was set to C6/5 Envelope. I changed it to #6 3/4 (Personal)
> |> Envelope and adjusted the margins to 0.25" (Left, Right, Top,
> Bottom). I
> |> then 'Insert|Envelope|' and set that to #6 3/4 (Personal) Envelope &
> |> printed. The page now prints in the correct positions.

> That did not work.  The printing was still too far to the left and off
> the left edge of the envelope.

Ah well... thanks for giving it a try. I guess the next step would be to
file a bug report. Open reports that I found:
<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=LibreOffice&content=envelope>

Have a look through those to see if one fits; some seem related, but not
exact, so it might be good to file one directly.

To file a bug report (or add to one) see:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport