Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> Tinker <rhianma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Doing a new install of 3.4 , 64 bit on Xubuntu I get these errors  -
>>

>> Processing triggers for shared-mime-info ...
>> Unknown media type  in type 'all/all'
[...]
>> Unknown media type in type  'interface/x-winamp-skin'
>>
>> Are these important?
>
> This is in Windows?

No, the OP mentioned Xubuntu, a variant of Ubuntu GNU/Linux.

>  There shouldn't be any errors although the one about winamp
> skins seems to be nothing to do with LibreOffice so i wonder if the rest are
> relevant or not.  No idea, sorry :(

These errors are related to MIME-types. shared-mime-info is a
system-wide database (that is, some XML files) of MIME-types, and it is
used by some applications for type detection.

It is not part of LibreOffice. Here, the package manager is processing
that database after installing a package.

Either the LibO package says "hey, I'm adding some MIME-types, rebuild
the list" or the package manager always rebuilds it after installing
something.

I don't know if these messages are /important/. My guess is that they
aren't, it's just some file that has information about MIME-types that
don't exist.

--
Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)
gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg