It's a Ubuntu bug if I remember correctly.  Something which got hosed
with one of the updates having to do with fonts.  A later update makes
it go away.

On Sat, 2011-06-04 at 01:00 -0700, Tinker wrote:

> Doing a new install of 3.4 , 64 bit on Xubuntu I get these errors -
>

> Processing triggers for shared-mime-info ...
> Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'uri/mms'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmst'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'uri/mmsu'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'uri/pnm'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspt'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'uri/rtspu'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'fonts/package'
>
> Unknown media type in type 'interface/x-winamp-skin'
>
> Are these important?

Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions
(630)-205-1593

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com
http://www.infiniteexposure.net

No U.S. troops have ever lost their lives defending our ethanol
reserves.