"Manfred J. Krause" <courrier.oou.fr....@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 20:41, Roxy Robinson wrote:
>> Oh, yes, I see. That calls the Paste Special command, which opens the
>> selection
>> window; then U selects unformatted text from the window, and Enter does it.
>> Now if
>> Lee knows how to write that Macro, it should be good to go. Excellent!!!

The macro recorder is grayed out, is that normal?

> Addendum (macro):
> [OOo  community forum –
> User community support forum for OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice,
> StarOffice, and NeoOffice]
> Re: [Solved] How to paste unformatted by default?
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16978&p=113679#p113679

Perhaps I can figure out tomorrow how to make use of it, thanks :) How
would I bind it to the mouse button I use for pasting?

And once that works, how would I make it so that the pasted text is
inserted at the cursor position and not where the mouse pointer happens
to be?