From: lee <l...@yun.yagibdah.de>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Sat, 25 June, 2011 3:03:04
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Command line (convert) parameter(s)

NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> On 06/22/2011 02:33 AM, Stephan Zietsman wrote:
> --convert-to output_file_extension[:output_filter_name] [-outdir
> ouput_dir] files
>       Batch convert files.
>       If -outdir is not specified then current working dir is used as
> output_dir.
>       Eg. -convert-to pdf *.doc
>           -convert-to pdf:writer_pdf_Export -outdir /home/user *.doc

This doesn't work:

,----
| lee@yun:~/tmp$ libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf test.odt
`----

... pops up a dialogue box saying "/home/lee/tmp/pdf does not exist."

Please note the --headless option; it's another bug that it pops up a
dialogue box nonetheless.

Please note that in the example, it's "-convert-to". So what should it
be, "--convert-to" or "-convert-to"?