Hi everyone,

I have a Writer question.  I am using 3.4.1 on Vista, and I successfully opened
a docx file containing text and photos.  I did some minor text editing, then
saved the document with a new filename but still as a docx.  When I opened that
file, the images had disappeared!

Any ideas?  It's not a disaster as I still have the original document, but I
would like to be able to save images with docx!

Thanks,

Tony Royston.

This message and any attachments may be privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure - Mercy Ships.