From: Andrew Douglas Pitonyak [mailto:and...@pitonyak.org]
Sent: Friday,22 July, 2011 13:20
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer images disappeared!

On 07/22/2011 08:47 AM, John B wrote:
> Now, I know some people are not keen on this work around, but if you
> paste your picture into a text box (Insert>frame), it works. You have
> to remove the box borders so that the text box does not show *and*
> they will stop the pictures moving around.
Interesting. Historically, I had to remove pictures from text frames
before they would export (so I stopped placing images in text boxes if I
had to later convert to an MSO file format).

John, I take your comment to say that this should work (image in a
frame) if the text frame is not visible.

Tony,

are your images embedded in the document, or are they inserted as links?

How are the images anchored? I always anchor AS CHARACTER when I want to
export to an MSO format

Are the images in a text frame? If yes, what happens if you have an
image that is NOT in a text frame?

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

This message and any attachments may be privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure - Mercy Ships.