Hi all,

I need to do a difference in days between two dates, _without_ taking into
account leap years (e.g. considering all years are 365 days long).

The right way to do that would be to use function
DAYS360(date1;date2;method) using method = 3 as in other financial
functions, but it does seems to be implemented (only 0 & non 0 are
meaningful for this function currently).

Does anybody know how to still do this without ressorting to a procedural
language ?

Regards,

J.

PS: I'll be digging into BZ to see if there is already a request for such an
enhancement to DAYS360().