From: John B <jo...@email2.me>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 22 July, 2011 18:37:22
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] help recovering?

I do not know if this will help, but viewers can be more forgiving than
editors.

Try

http://www.officeviewers.com/

or

http://visioo-writer.tuxfamily.org/EN/index_3.html

if it does - you will have to copy & paste back into LO again

you might have to google a few more until you find one that works.

regards

John B