Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2011-08-21 7:36 AM Tinkerer wrote:
I am the root user on a Mac 10.6.8, Libre 3.4.2
I can alter all the Preferences, I can add Extensions but I cannot unlock
these Extensions.
The list is far too long and I want to shorten it.
LibreOffice installs a bunch of unwanted extensions by default. They
can't be removed by the extension manager.

To get rid of them, in Finder go to Applications/LibreOffice.app .
Right click on LibreOffice.app, then click on "Show package contents".
The extensions are in
/Applications/LibreOffice.app/Contents/share/extensions. Delete the ones
you do not want.

Warning: the extensions will be back next time you update LibreOffice to
a newer version. The developers think installing all these extensions by
default enhance functionality and everyone should have them. They are
wrong.