On 08/31/2011 07:17 AM, Grawburg wrote:
> Why not install Virtual PC?  I have a client who had to do this and
> it works very well.
>
> You have found one of the major deficiency of Microsloth Winblows.  I
I don't think that it's really necessary, or appropriate, to use the
above - particularly on this list. LO supports multiple operating
systems, Microsoft Windows being one of them. I use linux (also test in
MS Windows), and I don't find the need to slam other OS's in the
process. What OS the user selects is their own personal choice (we now
have that option).