On 9/9/11 4:22 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:
Its been 48 hpours plus since I tried top post to;
gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user
And it STILL has not arrived !!

I had trouble posting via Gmane shortly after all the mailing list address changes at LO. I couldn't post anything, period.

Still not sure *exactly* what the problem was, but eventually I undid everything, and started over. Meaning, I deleted the Gmane accounts and unsubscribe subscribed from all the mailing lists, and started from scratch.

I have no idea if that will work for you.

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.6.8
Firefox 6.0.2