On 9/10/2011 12:53 AM, planas wrote:
David

On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 23:32 -0400, David B Teague sr wrote:

I run W7 64 bit, 4 gig RAM.
jre-6u19-windows-i586-s.exe

I have three questions:  Do I want to install LO 3.4.3 or LO 3.3.4?
<SNIP>
Many thanks for your useful and informative response.
Then OO.o makes more use of Java than LO does?

More questions:

Some say LO versions have problems recognizing some versions of Java.
Here, LO 3.3.04 runs with jre-6u19-windows-i586-s.
Should I expect trouble with LO 3.4.3 with this version of jre?

What about the jre version 7?  (I think 7 is the current version.)

David Teague

--
nil significat nisi oscillat